We want you to be happy with your purchase from Cargotek™. We understand that there are risks and uncertainties involved in shopping online, so we will gladly accept refunds and exchanges on our products. All we ask is that returned items must be unused, unwashed, and returned with its original packaging.
What you need to know:
You are responsible for return shipping costs, unless we made a mistake with your order or there is a defect in the product.
- You may use any shipping method you like as long as a tracking number can be provided.
- Carefully package the items in the original shipping package.
- Make sure you include your name and order number so that we know whom it's from!
- You should always contact us before sending any items for returns.
- Returns and exchanges are only accepted within 14 days of purchase and 25% restocking fee will apply and store credit will be issued for the balance.
- We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- Cargotek™ reserves the right to charge a restocking fee or refuse any return order under any circumstances.
- Please ensure that any return items are packaged securely – Cargotek™ cannot be responsible for damages obtained in transit. Please avoid from using duct or electrical tape.
- Please ensure the product fits your vehicle before commencing any installation - we cannot accept returned parts that have been installed, disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in anyway.
- Cargotek™ reserves the right to refuse any return we deem unfit for resale. Any part that, in our opinion, was used, installed, handled, packaged or shipped improperly by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund, or warranty.
- Sale items are non-refundable.
- Cargotek™ reserve the right to refuse any shipments where the shipping charges, duties, customs etc. are not prepaid.
Damaged in Transit Orders.
Please DO NOT install your order if you receive it damaged as we may not be able to replace damaged orders that have been installed on your vehicle.
All of the items you will purchase from us will be shipped using CanPar ground.
You do have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage.
Please save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the shipping company. Digital photos of any damage or defects are required to successfully process your return.
Impossibility of delivery
We are not responsible for orders that cannot be delivered or that are not received because the wrong address was provided for the recipient. Please make sure that the recipient's address is correct, and contact Customer Service if you believe that the recipient did not receive the order.
Open box restocking fee -50%